About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

The moonlight party under the big top



The moon is bright; the stars are shining down on the black-and- white-striped big top. 

 The sideshows and acts are ready to add some magic and wonder  to the night air 
The ring master comes forward, "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the circus of Dreams," and no sooner as he had said the words the clowns arrive in a flurry of glitter.


Next is Alice with fluttering butterflies, they magically appear in a cloud of stardust....... fluttering into the night sky and then bursting into a rainbow of stars 
We take to the high wire next for the beautiful twin sisters  Night and Gale has they fly through the air 
Next the dancing bears, a mother and her cub dance and clap in time with the music. 



As the lights dim the elephants parade into the ring followed by their beautiful trainer. 



Daring feats of high-wire balancing come next as the beautiful Miss Daisy walks across the circus banner
Here is the lion, his coat so stunning under the magical lights that it seems to glow 


More clowns arrive, this time they juggle balls and stars so fast they become a haze of color  and then suddenly they're gone. The circus ring is empty and dark... when suddenly
Out of the darkness a beam of light falls on the fabulous acrobat, she twists and curls and bends and folds while at the same time she  holds twin moons on her feet.





The darkness closes in and the lights of the circus fade, the tired but happy audience slowly return home. 
    The circus of dreams disappears with the morning light. 




 Thank you for coming to my circus blog party, okay now for a giveaway......   This circus theme altered tin,  can be yours... leave a comment and on  October 1st.......  I 'll pull out a winner.

Good luck !


Here's the Link back to the rest of the side shows and don't forget 



Le Mysteriex Carnival will be arriving soon

30 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how beautiful and truly magickal...I had a wonderful time! My favorite attraction was the dancing bears...marvelous!!

Here is the link to my party...

http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-bigtopthe.html

xoxo

Flutter Before You said...

What a beautiful Show! I love all your artsy creations Wendy! The winged lady performers stole my heart, and the magic was beyond belief!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wendy your circus is magical! What a great show. Just sorry I didn't hear about this sooner ;0(
hugs Lynn

Denise said...

Wendy,So beautiful!I loved the show.Thank you for all the enchantment and I love the gorgeous tin.If I remember right Wendy We don't live to far away from each other. Maybe someday We will meet.Denise

Tami Von Zalez said...

Truly magical!

Visiting as a fellow party participant.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Katherine Wolak said...

Lovely party!!! I adore the circus decor, what a fantastic way to decorate!!

Hugs,

DogsMom said...

What a magical show - I did not want it to end!
Even the cursor has a glittery trail.

And I am so looking forward to seeing the next show!

Debi said...

wow, what a beautiful Circus post :-) just love everything- you've been sooooo busy and you've created so many pretty things, just love your circus, Debi x

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

A stunning performance by Night and Gale! Really stunning!! But the fabulous acrobat was hands down my favorite part of this whole experience. I loved this. I am clapping loudly and cheering. Now I'm going to eat some popped corn with my morning cup of coffee (well my second cup actually). Wendy you put on an extravaganza for us all. Thank you!!! Hugs, Norma, xo

pippinsnest said...

LOVE everything!x Such a beautiful post,but I'm not surprised...
I would love to be in your circus!

come on by my show is just starting!
Julie x

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Wendy, this is magical. Not only all the details that you posted but the entire page decorated so perfectly. I want to stay here for the rest of the party. :)

There's so much to see. I'm off to dinner now, but I will be back later...and tomorrow...and probably the next day...not stalking you or anything. ;)

And that tin is sure to make any circus fan smile. :) Love, love, love.

Thank you for hosting. I will stop by again.
XOXO's,
Marcia

Regina said...

Oh Wendy...I have missed visiting so much and to return to such a magical circus going on.

I am scrolling up and down to look at all the photos again and again with each time seeing something I missed...love love love your circus!!

Hugs,
Regi

Moonlyf said...

Wendy, I love your Circus!!! One cannot have too much glitter, don't you think? I can tell you put a lot of work and creativity into this. It's awesome!!! Thank you!

Please visit my menagerie when you get a chance:

http://www.moonlyf.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-big-top.html

beverly e said...

What a magical circus... I love all the stars and sparkles! Thanks for the fun!

Karri Reiser said...

Absolutely wonderful. When you can please stop by my party.
http://mylifesatreasure.blogspot.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-big-top.html

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What a fun time I had at under your big top Wendy...you have outdone yourself to be sure....I got a bit of a late start but my circus tent is pitched and the popcorn is popping...come visit if you have time...
http://sketchbookmailartclub.blogspot.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-big-top.html
this has been an enchanting evening...thank you so much for hosting...

Ms Misantropia said...

What a wonderful cabinet full of circus dreams! Love the details :)

Frosted Petunias said...

What a magical show! I enjoyed seeing all your wonderful performers. Thank you for hosting a fun big top party :)

Anna

http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-big-top.html

Incipient Wings said...

love what you created!!!
it's just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magaly Guerrero said...

My thoughts are covered with glitter, beautiful colors, wonderful shapes and all around fun. I love your circus. I would love to play and watch others play in it ;-)

Lady O said...

Ah to be a performer in your whimsical circus with the enchanting cast.

Come take a carousel ride @http://mividalocacalistyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/moonlight-party-under-big-top.html

Sabine said...

Great show!

bockel24 said...

What a wonderful scene you´ve installed here - looks like a lot of work with sooo many ideas going into it ...

cmoh said...

Dancing Bears and Lions all under the bright glittering stars! This is a wonderful story and gorgious images. I love all the bright colors and glittery effect. Thanks so much for hosting and creating such a fun hop.

Hugs
Caroline

Linda said...

A lot of magic going on here...Love all the sparkle and shine. It all made me smile.

Birgit said...

What beautiful circus artwork -- so much eye candy! Thanks also for the chance to win your altered tin. :)

Cindy Rose said...

I enjoyed it very much, thanks for the invite !!

artbywendy said...

Just stunning Wendy!Everything looks beautiful and your story line is so creative!

Dazee said...

love the circus! Night and Gale make me smile!

http://dazeesworld.com/home/2012/09/29/circus-circus/

Laughing Through Life said...

What an incredible job all of you did! I truly enjoyed myself! Thank you for the adventure. I felt like a little girl all over again.

Laura Rude

Blog Archive